Sbaihia's FORUM
WELCOME EVERYBODY !!!

Well Sayings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well Sayings

Post by Admin on Tue 8 Oct 2013 - 21:08

If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery quotes

You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself.
Galileo Galilei quotes

You teach best what you need to learn.
Richard Bach quotes

Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers and teachers.
Richard Bach quotes

Instruction does not prevent wasted time or mistakes; and mistakes themselves are often the best teachers of all.
James Anthony Froude quotes

I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want.
Mark Twain quotes

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
William Arthur Ward quotes

The whole art of teaching is only the art of awakening the natural curiosity of young minds for the purpose of satisfying it afterwards.
Anatole France quotes

To teach is to learn twice.
Joseph Joubert quotes

The biggest job we have is to teach a newly hired employee how to fail intelligently. We have to train him to experiment over and over and to keep on trying and failing until he learns what will work.
Charles F. Kettering quotes

We need to teach the next generation of children from Day One that they are responsible for their lives. Mankind's greatest gift, also its greatest curse, is that we have free choice. We can make our choices built from love or from fear.
Elisabeth Kubler-Ross quotes

I have always thought it would be a blessing if each person could be blind and deaf for a few days during his early adult life. Darkness would make him appreciate sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound.
Helen Keller quotes

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell, where his influence stops.
Henry Brooks Adams quotes

The object of teaching a child is to enable them to get along without their teacher.
Elbert Hubbard quotes

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.

The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.

Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well.
Aristotle

A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor, and makes far less money.

Don’t be a sage on the stage .

Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.

If the child is not learning the way you are teaching,then you must teach in the way the child learns.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sbaihia.actifland.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top